Monday, February 15, 2010

Halloween 2009

We didn't think we'd be around for Halloween, considering how late Brian was! Luckily, my doctor was nice enough to induce me and we made it! The kids would've killed us if we weren't there for trick or treating! They were so excited for Brian to participate, but I kindly explained that a one day old baby cannot go outside on Halloween. Not to mention the fact that he won't eat candy either! So, they were nice enough to let me stay home and pass out candy this year!! What nice children I have! Blake was so excited to be Harry Potter. I found his Gryffindor robe at Good Will for 3 bucks!! It was brand new too! SCORE! Nana's was at Good Will also and it was 6 dollars. The onl extra thing I bought was Nana's broom and it was a measely 3 dollars. So, all in all, if you do the math correctly, I only spent 12 bucks! Woo hoo! Our next door neighbor bought Blake his potter glasses and he wittled his own wand. Yes, I said wittled! He got a "real" pocket knife from Uncle Robbie and he decided he wanted to carve a stick in to a wand shape. He's very resourceful! They kept trying to convince me to get a costume for Brian but they didn't understand that a 24 hour old baby wouldn't fit in to any kind of costume! Ha ha!! Here are a few of the photos we took of the spooky night!!









No comments: