Monday, August 31, 2009

Big Mama!!!!



Just look at this belly!! Todd likes to make fun of the size of this thing, ALL THE TIME! He has to constantly remind me that it is gigantic! Isn't he lovey! Like I don't realize the size of it?! DUH! Everyone keeps asking if we are having twins!? YIKES!!! No way! We are very excited! This picture was taken last week, at 32 weeks. I am thoroughly enjoying this pregnancy, and as excited as I am to see the little boy, I kinda don't want the pregnancy to be over! Weird, huh?! Oh well. I guess there's no slowing it down now!! We decided to name him Brian...after his daddy, of course. He was very flattered...like I needed to increase the size of his ego, HA!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

That is one sweet belly! I hope all goes well:)

Stevenson's said...

You are so cute, look at that belly! That's awesome. Hope you guys are doing great, congrats on #3, you'll have to tell me how it is going from 2 to 3.

violyngirl said...

ok, so we use the computer with our tv screen, which is wide, which makes your belly look, um, really weird. Ha, ha, so funny. Anyway, can't wait to meet him! :)

Bethany said...

That belly is AWESOME!!! You are my idol.