Wednesday, October 1, 2008



Here are some "first day of school pics!" I cannot believe how fast my babies have grown! They haven't grown much, considering their gene pool, but fast anyway! Brianna was sooo excited to go to her first day of kindergarten. She loved it! I cried like a baby. I didn't lose it when Blake went off to kindergarten, but man oh man did I cry me a river when Nana went! I just don't want it to all be over. Ya know, babies, I mean. It didn't last long enough with those two! Oh, but they were stinkin cute, walkin to the bus together. Blake was telling Brianna everything he knew about kindergarten and her teacher and the building and where the principals office is and why you would have to go there. Imagine that, Blake knowing that little piece of info? Hmmm??!! Not a coincidence! I, of course have nothing to do with that portion of the gene pool, just to get that straight!

No comments: