Monday, April 7, 2008


We went to a Rockies game with our ward last summer. It was so freakin' fun! We had lunch on the patio of a restaurant right outside the stadium, before the game, we took lots of fun pictures during the game and Blake and Nana were with their cousins and some of their best friends, it rocked!

Brianna and her bestest friend Lily!

Hunter, Blake, Parley and Ethan

Blake and Nana waited in a really long line for this picture, but they were pretty excited to meet Dinger!!

Take me out to the ball game!!

2 comments:

Moderator said...

Lara, Cute pictures! I also love the one on the Family Blog! You guys are hilarious! I wasn't sure if you have seen my personal blog so if you want to here is the link:http://thebottspad.blogspot.com I can't wait to see you all this summer!

Whala Whala Bing Bang said...

WAY TO GO MAMA LARA! I am sooo glad to see something new on your blog! Keep up the good work! See you soon!