Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Princess Party




Nana finally got to have a party for her fourth birthday, that was a month and a half ago. I'm such a slacker mom! It was a hit! All the girls,(from left to right) Tori, Lily, Nana and Snowfie, wore their best ball gowns and were treated like the princesses that they are. They were so cute! They played pin the kiss on the frog prince, which you can kinda see behind them, they made pretty water bracelets and they ate a dessert, fit for royalty, of cake and pink lemonade in beautiful plastic goblets!! Nana loved it! Her bestest friends, princess dresses and pink cake, does it get any better??!!









5 comments:

Whala Whala Bing Bang said...

OH HOW CUTE!!!! I bet it was a lot of fun for you too! You're so girly! And creative. I wish I had a girl that I could have brought along!!!

This Girl said...

I tagged you with a meme. Go to my blog to see what I mean.

Darci said...

Hey remember me??? I actually came across your blog from Kari Murrays and then the Prices. So cute are your kids. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

angiee said...

We all know who the "Real" princess is :)

Mandi said...

Wow, could that picture be ANY cuter? 3 of my neices in one shot. They all look SO old. Love it. Miss you guys.